TSUNAMI Fixed gear makes the TSUNAMI SNM100 features all the same high-end qualities you’ve come to expect from TSUNAMI: smooth welds, double-butted 6061 aluminum alloy, and packaged with the necessary seatpost collar and headset to get you going. TSUNAMI SNM100 remains a solid entry-level option into the world of track cycling. Tight and responsive control from the geometry is well tuned as we’ve been tested from numbers of prototypes.
All TSUNAMI SNM100 framesets include an Aero Aluminium fork, A Head set and a seat collar. The Aluminium fork has a 45mm offset and makes the TSUNAMI SNM100 more comfortable.
- double butted 6061 aluminium
- aero airplane tubing
- flat welding
- custom dropouts
- a-head set type: integrated type 1 -1/8″, Ø41mm, 45°
- seat post: 27.2 mm
- seat collar: 31.8 mm
- bottom bracket: BSA / 68mm (English)
- suitable for front and rear brake
- weight: frame: 1,500g (Size 52), aluminium fork: 600g.